FAQS FOR BUYING
It is important when considering a residential, commercial or govermnet solar investment to consider a solar company with longengevity in the renewable energy industry.
Who is Sacred Power?
Sacred Power is the largest Native American owned and operated renewable energy systems integration and manufacturing firm in the US. We provide energy solutions using the most advanced solar and wind technologies for residential, commercial and government customers.
What is Sacred Power’s company philosophy?
It is our belief that the world we live in can change its current direction and dependence on polluting energy sources by converting to renewable technologies that provide clean long-term solutions to today’s energy problems.
Why switch to Solar?
New Mexico has more than 300 sunny days per year and is ideally situated in the sweet spot of the Southwest for solar energy production. Solar can reduce and eventually eliminate a home or business electric bill. Solar reduces impact on the environment by reducing emissions and preserving ecosystems and natural resources. Nationwide we can reduce our dependency on foreign oil and energy.
What is Sacred Power’s background?
Sacred Power has established itself as an industry leader in the manufacture and deployment of remote power systems, telecommunication shelters, gridtied photovoltaic systems, solar heating systems for hot water and solar pool heating. We are committed to the development of local pueblo economies and committed to energy independence while providing jobs in a rapidly evolving industry.
What are Sacred Power’s strongest business attributes?
Our company founders have been in the renewable energy business for 40 years. We are the only New Mexico Type of Business Renewable Energy Products and Installation Company with personnel possessing dual NABCEP Solar Photovoltaic and Solar Thermal certifications. Sacred Power has NM Electrical, General Contractors and NM Construction Industries licenses, as well as many other certifications and distinctions.
What is Sacred Power’s experience.
Sacred Power is well-versed in the unique requirements and regulations of local, state, tribal and federal agencies. Sacred Power has provided hundreds of installations for government and public facilities nationwide; US Navy, DOD, USACE, DTRA, USDA, NASA, USGS, BIA, GSA, USF&W, National Guard and various Tribal Governments. We are a successful graduate of the Small Business Administration 8(a) program and have an excellent record of past performance.
What makes Sacred Power different from the competition?
• Sacred Power offers photovoltaic, solar hot water and wind turbine systems.
• Sacred Power can provide off-grid portable power.
• Sacred Power is a manufacturer and integrator.
• Sacred Power has a patented product line that provides energy for remote locations or emergency power; the SP Hybrid™ and SP Power Pak™ are self-contained and easily transported. The SP Sol Park™ provides shade, shelter and power.
• Sacred Power is the only New Mexico Company with personnel possessing dual NABCEP Solar Photovoltaic and Solar Thermal certifications.
• Sacred Power products are made in America.
What are the benefits of Solar?
Solar energy will save customers money while using clean energy. There are many state, federal and utility incentives that will reduce the cost of a system by as much as 40%. A customer can reduce their electric bill immediately and many will eventually eliminate it. The initial investment takes an average of only six years to pay for itself. A solar energy system increases the value of a home by the amount of the system investment, yet it will not increase the assessed value for property tax purposes. Solar produces clean energy and helps reduce your carbon footprint. The average American household generates 7.4 tons of carbon dioxide each year through electrical use. By switching to solar you can save money and reduce your impact on the environment.
What are some of Sacred Power’s current projects?
• US Navy contract to manufacture and install photovoltaic carports with electric vehicle charging stations at nine Navy bases located from Tennessee to Hawaii.
• Installation of a carport module for NASA at White Sands testing facility in southern NM.
• Solar hot water system installations for the City of Albuquerque and Indian Health Services in Phoenix, AZ.
• Construction and installation of stand-alone off-grid Hybrid systems for the SW Indian Foundation.
• Our government experience has given us unique knowledge and expertise we can share with residential and commercial customers through photovoltaic, solar hot water and wind turbine installations.
What contributions to the community are you most proud of?
Sacred Power installed solar energy systems for rural Native Americans that lacked access to a power grid. Over 600 homes were installed with our patented SP Hybrid™ to provide solar energy for refrigerators, lighting and appliance operation. Today, approximately 18,000 Navajo Nation households still remain without electricity.
Subcribe to our newsletter
Find out the current information about Sacred Power and the Solar Industry!